Skills And Tools:
- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation
- Manage the tasks of the Accounting staff, plan and direct the accounting activities of the department
- Track and evaluate day-to-day activities
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
- Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the financial year; files annual corporate tax returns.
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance with Governmental regulations; coordinates with auditors and provides needed information for the annual audit.
- Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Ensures compliance with government requirements.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or CMA preferred.
- Experience: 10 - 15 years
- More than 3 Years’ experience using ERP
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all levels of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Abu Rawash, Giza9 days ago