Skills And Tools:
- Meeting with all department to discuss and collect all budget data
- Build, prepare and discuss budgets categories (Sales - CAPEX -OPEX)
- Design effective budget models for departments and the entire company
- Analyze financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget
- Review budget requests for approval
- Forecast future budget needs
- Present annual budgets to the management
- Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period
- Suggest spending improvements that increase profits
- Design and implement effective budgeting policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree with major/focus in accounting & finance .
- 3-6 years previous experience with FMCG business in the same position.
- SAP ERP is a plus
- Excel proficiency
- Good communication/ interpersonal skill.
- Responsibilities for budgets, and which includes experience with business analytics, demonstrable
- Ability to interpret institutional policies, plans, objectives, rules and regulations, and to communicate
- Experience of budgetary process and analysis
- Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo18 hours ago
- Senior Accountant / Chief Acco...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago
- Deputy Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago