Skills And Tools:
- Preparing daily reports and any other documents for the site.
- Review project documentation and verify graphics accuracy for effective implementation.
- Providing technical support as needed for immediate implementation and intervention, and seeking assistance from the director to solve the problem.
- Follow up the project milestones achievement according to the time schedule set
- Participate in resolving any technical issues that may arise
- Review shop drawings with the technical office team
- Follow up with supervisors, foremen, and subcontractors
- Review subcontractor invoices and assist in issuing subcontractor payment requests
- Adhere to safety regulations properly.
- A site engineer must demonstrate commitment and an excellent work ethic.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering ( Civil or mechanical ).
- 10 years experience including at least five years in the infrastructure field (water & Sewage networks).
- The ability to move or work in different areas.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- You must be able to work with multiple professionals.
- Preferred using Auto-Cad, Microsoft Office & Primavera.
- Males only.
- Site Engineer - Industrial Con...Evergrow for Speciality Fertilizers - Alsadat City, Monufya3 days ago