Office Secretary / File ClerkPosted 4 days ago
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
You will be the point of reference for queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the firm's workforce.
File management and maintenance. You will organize paperwork according to an efficient filing system and digitalize all important documents. You will be expected to protect and update files as well as make them easily accessible to your colleagues.
Must be organized and possess a serious understanding of confidentiality and data protection. The ideal candidate will be skilled with computers and detail-oriented.
The goal is to preserve the company’s records and manage paperwork effectively.
- Check incoming paperwork (correspondence, invoices etc.) and make copies before distributing.
- Sort all papers alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
- Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents.
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners
- Deal with requests to access files and keep logs of borrowed papers.
- Develop an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agendas and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Fluent English; spoken and written.
- Computer skills. Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High school diploma
- Legal SecretaryConfidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo4 days ago
- Secretary Office AdministratorConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria4 days ago
- Front Office AssistantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Executive SecretaryConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza4 days ago