Skills And Tools:
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company services and products.
- Open new markets for maximizing client potential in designated regions inside Cairo and different governorates inside Egypt.
- Dealing with various clients in different industrial sectors (steel, cement, oil and water treatments….)
- Persuading clients and visiting factories& facilities that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and offer solutions to meet their requirements.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance, product education and required measurements to offer the most reliable solution.
- Working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required.
- Preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
- Communicating with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- The candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Education - BSc. in Mechanical Power Engineering.
- Experience 3 years as a sale engineer, preferably In firefighting segment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Industrial Sales EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago