Skills And Tools:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and audience identification.
- Set up and optimize clients’ pages on different social media platforms.
- Create a monthly calendar for campaigns and schedule posts.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Work on new online opportunities for our clients.
- Ensure continuous campaign evaluation and analysis with the recommendation of optimization opportunities and optimize campaigns accordingly.
- Ensure the appropriate branding and brand messages are used in campaigns.
- Provide campaign reporting for assessment, analysis, and monitoring purposes.
- Work with different departments and functions in order to deliver campaigns with the highest level of efficiency and achieve client satisfaction.
- Any other duties related to the job nature.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good time-management skills
- Fluency in English
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven working experience in the social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- +2 years of experience.