Skills And Tools:
- Develop and execute project specific and client-driven goals, schedules, budgets, strategy, and detailed assumptions with methodology for accomplishing and/or managing goals and objectives
- Manage assigned project(s) from its conception to completion against Time Schedule Milestones
- Complete Ownership of Project Budget
- Coordination with Technical office for all engineering, technical, procurement activities
- Efficient planning and optimum utilization of ALL project resources: HR, equipment, material, and Manpower.
- Client Relationship Management (developer, contractor, consultants)
- Understand plant material, soil types, irrigation systems, pest control, and landscape construction methods.
- Full compliance with Project specification and design requirements, standards, and regulations.
- Provides guidance, managerial, technical support to the project team.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction or Architecture.
- Experience in a similar role for at least 10 years.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Superb project management skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Project ManagerConfidential Company - Victoria, Alexandria6 days ago
- Project Manager With Agile Exp...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago