Software Project Manager
- 13In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Responsible for Liaising between the IT department and business areas where he/she should be able to translate and manage and follow up on all business requirements from the enterprise applications area
Responsible for analyzing the business requests and assigning to the responsible technical team after categorizing the requests into one of three categories: Projects, Change Requests, Business as Usual.
• Creating a pipeline and prioritization process for all business requests and divide them per domain and provide regular presentation / steering committees to relevant sector heads for alignment on progress and priority checks.
• Accountable for the management and delivery of Change Requests E2E from Requirements preparation, Resource Management, Stakeholders management, Executions; Ensuring the technical delivery of all services meets quality, scope, and time constraints
• Ensure Technology specific change management processes are adhered to by IT team members, where applicable, in developing, managing and tracking deliverables for the Change
• Manage scope/requirement changes, multiple and competing demands and priorities determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk using appropriate Measurable Metrics
• Determine quality standards and oversee the execution/production of deliverables (on every stage of the delivery process ) , documentations, and approvals
• Identify and resolve/escalate potential conflicts among different requests ensuring there are no redundancies or conflicts with IT Strategies/objectives and/or constraints
• Engages Technology specific governance processes to ensure IT Risk and compliance due diligence is applied, ensuring project adheres to applicable risk and compliance procedures, as relevant to impacts resulting from the Change.
• Acting as an escalation path into and outside the Enterprise Application department o
• Identifying, documentation and implementing process improvement initiatives
• Degree in computer engineering/Science, business administration, or related field.
• 5+ years in Banking industry.
• Practical Experience in Product Development, Service Delivery Management, or Project Management, or Agile delivery methodologies
• Experience in Development of an Enterprise Governance model
• Experience in working with MS Tools.
• Practical Experience in Process Development & Optimization is a plus.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Analytical mindset.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail
- Solution Architect - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Odoo Functional Consultant - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Application Developer / Low-co... - 6th of October, Giza13 days ago
- Avaya Engineer - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- PHP Team lead - Heliopolis, Cairo21 days ago
- EPM Consultant - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Junior Operations Engineer - N... - Giza, Egypt13 days ago
- Pre Sales Engineer - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Senior Software Developer - Katameya, Cairo13 days ago
- System Analyst - Mokattam, Cairo16 days ago
- Software Project Manager-Scrum...Dafa - Haram, Giza21 days ago
- Software Project ManagerIntegrated Technology Group - Heliopolis, Cairo21 days ago
- Software Project Managersoftprograms - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior Quality AssuranceITS - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Junior Software Project Manage...CompactSoft International - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Project Manager - Data Network...SABA - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Project ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago
- Planning EngineerFabric Tex - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia1 day ago
- Project ManagerDerme&Co - Cairo, Egypt14 days ago
- Junior Odoo ImplementerPeerless - Mohandessin, Giza21 days ago