Skills And Tools:
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- Attending meetings with senior management
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints, and queries
- Managing the daily operations and assisting the CEO.
- Managing & follow up all tasks related to various departments (Finance, Marketing, Sales, HR ... Etc.).
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Review P&L with different Business Units and analyzing the cost centers.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Performing cost reduction strategies and presenting related reports.
- Managing and designing action plans for all new projects related to the company.
- Creating an estimated (Initial) budget and cash flow plans for projects
- Arranging & presenting meetings on behalf of the chairman, taking minutes, and following up on recommendations.
- Managing Events and instructional courses related to our customers and surgeons by creating annual events agenda with its budget.
- Proven experience as Assistant To CEO.
- Excellent in English.
- Degree in Business Administration (desirable).
- Proficient in MS Office , Word, excel and PowerPoint.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Executive Secretary - CEO Offi...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo5 days ago