- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
This role is responsible for assisting with the creation of effective business and marketing plans for the company / and responsible for tender activities by liaising with key stakeholders to ensure tender requirements are completed in a timely and efficient manner/ ECIC is looking for a highly motivated, innovative, business development professional to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 5-15 years of building relationships in construction with a proven track record. The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with clients, project managers, designers, brokers, and healthcare institutions.
- Assist with medium and short-term plans and programs to manage and achieve the anticipated company goals and targets.
- Preparing lessons learned documents at the end of each project and whenever required.
- Other additional strategic planning in accordance with ECIC’S vision.
- Assist with submitting the documentation regarding company’s capabilities in order to get pre-qualified / enlisted for general or particular projects.
- Supporting in creating communications programs that effectively describe and promote ECIC and its products including graphics, brochures, company or product fact sheets, logos, or other promotional product.
- Researching and developing content for publication of products with the help of the Business Development Head and Senior Business Development Specialist.
- Assist with preparing presentations and/or speeches geared towards ECIC employees on recent ECIC advances and news.
- Assist with market research
- Assist with analytical data
- Undertaking any other projects/duties assigned .
- Conduct site visits for new tenders
- Prepare site visit reports
- Responsible for reviewing inquiries.
- Responsible for bid authorization form.
- Responsible for tender doc's purchasing request.
- Responsible for bid bond request
- Responsible for forwarding approved bid bond to Finance
- Assists Cost control and Supply chain with the initial P&L report (Cost vs Price)
- Reviewing RFP logs
- Reviewing the determination of values.
- Fill and prepare tender overview report
- Prepare and take minutes of meeting for pre-contract meetings
- Review value engineering reports as may be required
- Responsible for the preparation of basis of pricing and proposal
- Reviewing the feedback to tender on Contracts and Subcontracts rates, and provides general feedback on the performance of Subcontractors in order to determine whether or not they should be approached to provide their offers for future tenders.
- Reviewing the contractual and legal feedback on tender offer terms and qualifications in light of its findings stemming from ongoing and completed projects.
- Reviewing the time schedule for bid study
- Reviewing all required information regarding the project from the tender. Essential documents include:
- Time schedule.
- Execution methodology.
- Proposing organizational chart with regards to the Technical Office.
- General and particular conditions of the Contract.
- BOQ and total cost of the project.
- Proposing cash flow.
- Design drawings and specifications.
- Answering tender queries.
- Other technical duties/projects as assigned.
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Create and expand ECIC footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the ECIC management team.
- Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with ECIC’s marketing and project management teams.
3 to 5 years
Minimum Required Education
- Bachelor in Engineering or a related field.
- Fluent in Arabic and English language.
Minimum Required Professional Experience Years
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a related field experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Planning, organization and detail orientation
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Decision Making
- Team building and collaboration
- Conflict resolution skills
- Negotiating/Influencing Skills
- Knowledge in Construction, methods, and applications
- Knowledge in related governmental laws and legislation
About this Company
EGYPTIAN COMPANY FOR INTEGRATED CONTRACTING.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Company For Integrated Contracting ( ECIC )
ECIC was established in 1981 for the sole purpose of fulfilling the need of the Egyptian market for road construction companies. In no time ECIC became one of the leading and respected contracting companies in Egypt...