Skills And Tools:
The jobs in this level are responsible for performing basic tasks and some standardized routine basic experiments and reports under close supervision in order to learn more about the basics of development and formulation.
- Follows all relevant R&D instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner under close supervision.
- Follows the day-to-day operations related to own job in the R&D to ensure continuity of work.
- Performs limited assignments (such as data gathering) to support the more senior staff in their daily operations.
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
Main skills required:
- Excellent computer skills and data analysis knowledge.
- Knowledge in Research Methodologies & Equipment.
- Change, Innovation, Collaboration & Team work.
- Good documentation practices and technical writing
- Excellent English language
- For a Formulation Research pharmacists (should be holding a Bachelor of pharmaceutical science)
- For Analytical research scientist (should be holding a Bachelor of pharmaceutical science OR Bachelor of since (major chemist or microbiology)
- Environmental Quality Research...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo5 days ago
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Manag...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago