Senior Digital Media BuyerThe Address Investments for Real Estate Consultancy - New Cairo, CairoPosted 2 months ago
30Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns.
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space.
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix.
- Experiment with new platforms and channels.
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately.
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI).
- Develop Media plans to identify target audience and craft effective campaigns.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media practices and technologies.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Align with copywriters and designers to ensure content is appealing.
- Define most important social media KPIs.
- Measure the success of every social campaign.
- Responsible for all aspects of online media advertising, the planning, design, optimization maintenance, measurement and reporting, click-to-customer-service.
- Responsibilities: Perform technical site analysis, competitive/keyword research and link analysis on an ongoing basis. Develop & implement multi-channel digital marketing campaigns including all advertising networks, Display Advertising, Pay-Per-Click, Email Marketing, and Social Media Campaigns.
- Manage planning and development of native and direct response advertising campaigns across Ad-words, Facebook across various ad networks including but not limited to Native Ads network. Analyze Keywords and manage campaign targeting process across search tools. Manage the analysis of all campaigns across all platforms in order to optimize campaign performance.
- Understand the key measurement tools available. Media buying, billing, and follow-ups.
- Provide reports on purchases/expenses/invoices.
- 5 Years Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or other relevant field (or equivalent).
- 5-7 years of hands-on technical set-up, management and optimization of digital marketing campaigns towards performance based KPIs within one or more buying platforms such as google search, display, native, social etc.
- Extensive experience managing large direct response digital advertising budgets focused on profitability.
- Knowledge of how platforms like Adroll and DoubleClick operate.
- Hands on experience with YouTube Ads especially video content optimization
- Hands on experience with Google responsive Ads and Google Ads' different bidding and budget optimization scenarios.
- Hands on experience with Facebook Ads manager's issues, tips and tricks.
- Ability to A|B test, learn and report content optimization scenarios. Example: real vs stock visuals performance or mixing and matching different elements of a visual and product placements in it to figure out the best performing formatStrong skills and experience using Google Ads Editor.
- Strong experience writing/revising testing with ability to leverage campaign history and prior knowledge obtained from other marketing and testing efforts.
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of CPA and sales conversions and a high sense of urgency and priority to achieve CPA/conversion goals.
- Strong experience negotiating partner contracts/IOs with thorough understanding of terms/conditions such as out clauses, cancellation policies, campaign dates etc.
- Excellent relationship building, communication and strong negotiation skills a must.
- Strong Google Analytics skills and working knowledge of SEO.
- Some knowledge and understanding of search marketing and display marketing.
- Must be highly accurate with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.