Skills And Tools:
We are seeking an ambitious and detail-focused IT Head responsible for evaluating existing business processes and configuring systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the organization. Overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals. Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management. Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
- Study the current business processes and develop new methods to improve productivity, efficiency, and operational costs, by implementing new methodologies and building relevant infrastructure.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Design new reports by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; requesting modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitor projects progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Develop and implement business solutions, business models, business processes, information systems, and information technology
- Examine the way the organization operates, its long-term performance goals, and recommend ways it can work more seamlessly to achieve overall improvement.
- Develop new export business opportunities with potential partners, by supporting the export sales team.
- Prepare and give business reviews and presentations to the senior management, along with creating new BI reports for relevant departments
- Develop new bespoke corporate orders.
- Manage the IT department
- Recognize opportunities and manage budgets effectively.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Education: BSA in information technology or computer engineering
- Proven working 7 to 10 years of experience in IT minimum 3 years as a manager preferred Retail Industry
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in datacenter management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating with business leaders to drive effectiveness of the IT department
- IT Network SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago