Network And System AdministratorPosted 1 month ago
98Applicants for1 open position
- 9In Consideration
- 2Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Maintain, upgrade and manage VOIP System
- Maintain, upgrade and manage CCTV ,Finger Print devices and access control devices
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Build internal guide lines with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Perform all assigned tasks from the direct manager within the scope of the department.
- Request the purchase order for the needed IT tools
- Conduct safety checks on computer equipment.
- Support the roll-out of the new applications.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Excellent command of English Language
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- CCNA and MCSA good knowledge
- Experience in VoIP systems Avaya Experience is plus
- Remote support solutions and technique
- Experience in CCTV, finger print, and access control system
- Install, support and maintain servers and network appliances.
- Oral and written communication and learning skills.
- Problem analysis.
- Attention to detail.
- Service Desk Engineer (Alexand...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago