Junior Electrical Engineer - AlexandriaPosted 1 month ago
181Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- A Junior Electrical Engineer creates and reviews designs, drawings, specifications, etc. and accomplishes work within existing systems & under supervision.
- Performs basic technical observations, analysis, and modification of simple components.
- Assignments typically involve individual project phases or projects of limited scope.
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering, Power Section, Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University
- Grade (Very Good)
- Graduation year (2018 , 2019 ,2020)
- 0-1 Years of Experience
- Military status: Finally exempted or completed
- Basic understanding of Engineering practices, design methods and calculations.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret & prepare applicable technical information and to suggest design/process changes to ensure simple, functional results.
- Ability to perform design calculations and analysis utilizing basic principles
- Perfect Command of English
- Dynamic, Self-motivated individual, with very good time management skills.
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Alexandria Resident only.
- Electrical Engineer (Maintenan...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia6 days ago