Export Logistics CoordinatorPosted 2 months ago
120Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 8Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Confirm shipping bookings declaration, contact and communicate with both freight forwarders and shipping lines to get rates, looking for transit time, free time, and other factors.
- Work with shippers and Trucking companies to execute bookings,
- Executes required export documentation for multiple accounts in various stages of completion in a highly time-sensitive environment
- Timely management of multiple lines of communication between suppliers, shippers, customers, and internal parties, maintaining details and relaying pertinent information to appropriate parties
- Obtains export certificates from various government agencies in compliance with each shipment
- Initiate timely invoicing and work closely with the accounting department to ensure billing accuracy
- Processes freight Reviews, prepare, and invoices for payment
- Audits export files for compliance and scan them into the database
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or any similar degree.
- English Excellent IS MUST.
- Males only
- Practical experience in a similar position for a minimum of 1 to 3 years.
- Fully aware of export regulations and requirements.
- Email correspondence experience IS a MUST.
- Excellent communication skills & presentation skills.
- High level of negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks at the same time.
- Good planning, organizing, and management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (excel, word, Outlook
- Logistics & Customer Service O...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia3 days ago
- Supply Chain Specialist - Food...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago