Skills And Tools:
Main Role Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Plan and forecast all required products with suppliers.
- Process daily purchase orders by sending RFQ’s (Request for Quotation) to the potential suppliers, study offers & negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost and quality to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
- Analyze customer orders and all inputs from customers.
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among suppliers and considering the delivery time is suitable to the concerned department needs
- Follow up logistics process.
- Build up a portfolio of approved suppliers and search for new suppliers able to deliver high quality products at competitive prices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree prefer scientific background and Supply Chain / Logistics knowledge.
- Chemicals background is a must prefer Pharmaceutical field.
- 5-8 years of experience in the same field (Supply Chain/ Logistics experience in pharmaceutical/chemical industry).
- Sufficient experience in purchasing pharmaceutical raw materials active & inactive ingredients.
- Strong background in freight management , sourcing, logistics and customs activities end to end
- Excellent English Language
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent Planning and Data Analysis Skills.
- Coaching and communication skills
- Excellent leadership and negotiation skills.
- Team management experience.
- Sr. Supply Chain SpecialistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt9 days ago