Marketing ManagerPosted 2 months ago
98Applicants for1 open position
- 28In Consideration
- 69Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Develop marketing plans and policies in cooperation with senior management.
- Establish a database on markets, competitors, geographical areas and their distributions.
- Developing promotion and advertising plans in coordination with the higher management.
- Conducting marketing research and studying the market share of the company and its competitors.
- Submit detailed periodic reports on achievements, marketing problems and failures to senior management
- Communicate with external advertising agencies to implement advertising campaigns.
- Establishing a pricing strategy aimed at achieving the largest market share in the long run.
- Evaluate market reactions to advertising programs, distribution policy, or packaging with a view to reconsidering strategies
- Changing marketing and competitiveness.
- Doing any additional work requested by the line manager.
- Bachelor of Marketing or Business Administration. A master's degree is preferred.
- Experience 10 - 15 years.
- High skills in research and previous studies
- High skills in communication, negotiation and problem solving
- Very good in English is a must.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to details.
- Digital Marketing & Social Med...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Senior Digital Marketing Speci...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- E-Commerce Market Place Manage...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago