Skills And Tools:
- Prepare daily cash position to manage the availability of cash to cover day to day operational needs.
- Control, monitor and track flow forecasts (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) to ensure that projected funds are available to meet future operations and investment requirements.
- Manage using bank credit lines financing for related borrowing needs also manages loans debt service schedule and ensures timelines of interest and principal payment.
- Responsible for total debit analysis to calculate the cost of fund considering financial leverage.
- Ensure follow up Calculation credit interest & debit interest on bank accounts to reconcile monthly with bank statements to check if there is a variance between our side and the bank side.
- Create bank scorecard to help review and evaluate services provided for each bank Categorized by groups qualitative and quantitative to regularly evaluate whether it fits Company’s requirements.
- Monitor branches cash safe transactions to ensure that bank account balances are the same to the reports generated by the system and any unusual items are investigated
- Must have experience in the Pharmaceutical field
- Minimum education: BSC OF Commerce –Accounting Section
- Desired education: BSC OF Commerce
- Ideal experience: 10 years’ Experience in the same position
- Languages: Fluent English & Arabic reading and writing
- Computer: Microsoft office & internet browsing and searching
- Skills: Strong communication, negotiation, organizing, and high planning.
- Trade Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt22 days ago
- Costing Section HeadConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza13 days ago
- Trade Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt27 days ago
- Internal Audit SupervisorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- AccountantConfidential Company - Darrasa, Cairo3 days ago