Skills And Tools:
- Design the GUI of the websites, mobile applications, and all related aspects.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Work closely with UX designers, developers, and business analysts.
- Utilize knowledge of responsive design to account for various screen sizes
- Create a style guide (colors, typeface, etc.) for each project, decide what touch points the user will interact with and where the touchpoints lead, design the touchpoints (buttons, icons, etc.)
- Create prototypes to catch design weaknesses and perform usability testing. job requirements
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or Visual Communication.
- Minimum 2 years of full-time UX & UI design experience in an agile consumer-focused, high-performance organizations
- Advanced knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Invision, Zeplin, etc.
- Experience in organizing workshops/sessions with different stakeholders
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing your thought process and an advanced understanding of user experience
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams in an agile, fast-paced, changing environment