Quality Assurance Specialist
-6th of October, GizaPosted 9 days ago
90Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Maintain compliance with Corporate Quality Assurance Policies and customer quality satisfaction through the implementation and use of programs to control raw materials, in-process materials, production process, environmental conditions, and finished products.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products to be compliant with requested certification (ISO9001 &14001 and 45001.).
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, R&D team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinates and Participates in product testing processes.
- Identifies and analyzes issues, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
- Reviews client, customer, and user feedback to be able to do the previous task.
- Maintains compliance with local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- Develop, document, deploy, maintain, and improve a quality management system (QMS) inclusive of policies, procedures, processes, and practices for the company’s manufacturing site.
- Lead problem solving and provide risk management guidance for manufacturing issues, customer quality issues, defective raw material, and finished product determination and disposition.
- Enforce policies and procedures for inspection of various manufactured and purchased products.
- Analyze/evaluate manufacturing processes to identify improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for the oversight of the Quality Engineers who ensure shop floor level conformity of all product lines within the manufacturing or the assembly production lines.
- Track, analyze, and lead initiatives for all quality and customer complaint issues within the plant.
- Support, facilitate, and assist in the implementation of the facility's Lean initiatives.
- Education: Bachelor degree in science is a must
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Experience: Manufacturing background
- Skills & Knowledge: Strong computer knowledge in MS Office, advanced excel, Quality Management systems (QMS) and ERP system
- Very good written and spoken English language
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment and test results evaluation
- Excellent knowledge in manufacturing techniques and existing resources
- Excellent communication, planning and negotiation skills
- Residence in Giza or Cairo (prefer Giza and 6 October city)
- Quality Assurance Specialist -...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza16 days ago
- Quality Assurance SpecialistAl-Amal Al-sharif For Plastic - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia20 days ago