Skills And Tools:
The objective of the Position of Organization Development - HR Business Partner:
Is to plan, develop, implement and administrate development all over Human Resources functions, to serve the city and help achieve its goal, including; enhancing the process and workflows between all stakeholders, enhance job descriptions, restructure Departments for best staff utilization and for the city benefit, performance management, performance action plans, and coordinate training programs for the City employees. The OD Business Partner also acts as liaison and advisor to the HR Director & city's leadership and facilitates initiatives across Zewail City,
The following duty statements are illustrative of the essential functions of the job:
- Creating training programs that are aligned with the organization’s objectives and having a strong understanding of what these are
- Acting as the go-to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans
- Working closely with various leaders across the organization and having a full understanding of their units and training requirements
- Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions, or coaching
- Having an awareness of the allocated budget and an ability to find solutions in order to implement the required training
- Building relationships with 3rd party training providers
- Managing the development of the HR team from a training perspective
- Designing staple curriculums for all employees (i.e. values)
- Developing the annual development plan for staff
- Utilizing city resources
- Preparing Quarter reports of HR Development plans to stand on the required standards to achieve the highest return on investment ( ROI)
- Handling Exit interviews, and analyze the reasons behind resignation to enhance our process of selection and work on retention plan to keep the extraordinary staff
- Aligning staff to business objectives, enhancing recruiting process to maximize the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development.
- Planning strategic HR initiatives, running orientation and onboarding processes
- Serving as liaison with other City departments, to ensure stable and reliable HR services.
- Promote a healthy environment and friendly interaction between staff through activities, events, and social gatherings.
- Training staff and managers on city rules and regulations when it comes to HR policies.
- Working to resolve conflicts and emerging concerns, to ensure maximum staff satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration / Commerce or a related discipline.
- HR Diploma is a must from a prestigious body/Institute
- Meticulousness and attention to detail is a must
- A minimum of 8 years experience in Human Resources, professional development, recruiting, performance management, job analysis, salary surveys, and previous proven experience in working at senior levels.
- Recruitment & OD SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior Human Resources Busines...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- HR Business PartnerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago
- Human Resources Supervisor - P...Tamayouz Development and Training Company - Obour City, Cairo9 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago