Skills And Tools:
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Perform reconciliations for payments made to employees as advances and ensure that the account balance is accurate.
- Process petty cash payments and invoices accurately and within expected time periods for proper disbursements and inform the concerned departments for payments made.
- Handle all bank-related transactions timely and accurately by visiting banks in person.
- Disbursement of the petty cash requisition from various department and tallying it with supporting documents.
- Reconcile advance to employee and petty cash accounts in the ERP system and follow up with the employees to ensure timely liquidations.
- Perform monthly cash counts of the petty cash floats with various petty cash custodians.
- Complete accounts payable, supplier aging and reconciliation of supplier statements on a monthly basis.
Qualifications and Requirements are as follows:
- Bachelors of Commerce: Major finance.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years’ experience.
- HRIS Experience would be an advantage.
- ERP Savvy.
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Accounting Section HeadConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago