Skills And Tools:
- We are recruiting for a supervisor role in our Customer Service capability, the position is primarily focused on the order to fulfillment (OTIF) function and will also provide exposure to logistics, supply chain, glass production, and warehouse/shipping.
- The ideal candidate is self-driven, highly motivated, with prior supervisory experience.
- The candidate will be expected to learn the business, understand our processes, identify/lead improvement projects, Service Level and establish relationships, and coach/mentor a team of customer account executives.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Effectively execute the Supervisor’s responsibilities, ensuring all direct reports understand expectations, are properly developed to maximize potential and compensated for value created
- Developing and sustaining productive internal and external customer relationships
- A self-starter with the confidence to develop and communicate strategy as well as take input to ensure business needs are being met
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate across multiple levels as well as identify and resolve conflict opportunities
- Facilitating and driving the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace as well as the ability to influence without direct authority
- Ability to multitask between both strategic and tactical activities
- Facilitate the sharing of best practices within the region and with peers
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Accounting, Finance, or another related field.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Prior supervisory experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills demonstrated by the handling of multiple challenges and tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Problem solving/critical thinking skills as well as the utilization of economic thinking analysis
- Strong Microsoft office skills with the ability to create relevant reports and perform effective analysis of data
What Will Put You Ahead
- Familiarity with CRM/ Customer Portal systems and practices
- Experience in a similar role in a manufacturing business.
- Customer Service Account Manag...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo5 days ago
- Customer Service EngineerConfidential Company - Madinaty, Cairo6 days ago