Skills And Tools:
- Follow-up on the latest update on the perception of sale and the shortcomings of local and foreign orders for clients and projects.
- Preparing the weekly and daily production plan in coordination with the Director of Supply Planning and sending it to each of the Department of Production, Warehouses, Quality and Product Development.
- Participate in preparing annual production plans based on available production capacities and measured production rates.
- General follow-up of production orders at all stages of the production process and the issuance of a daily and monthly report on its position and the extent of its delay, if any.
- Releasing production orders and packing orders according to the plan set, whether local or foreign.
- Reviewing raw materials and production requirements and coordinating with the department (warehouses, purchases, product development) to cover any shortage of raw materials or find alternatives to them. Production plan counter
- Closing all production and packing orders on the ERP system after delivering the complete product to the warehouse.
- Review what has been done on the production order and additions, as well as the returns to the stores and the quantities of semi-finished before closing the production order to control the differences in orders.
- Coordination with the sales department represented by the sales coordinators in order to provide the missing products from the stores and prioritize the production load.
- Daily and weekly follow-up of the set plan and what has been achieved from it, updating it and determining the percentages of its achievement.
- Follow up on the safe balance of the full product store, safety stock
- Follow-up the production process cycle (the average life of the production order) from the date of issuance until closing to ensure that plans are completed on time and the production cycle time & lead time (from order releasing to product receiving in FG store )
- Execution of other tasks assigned to him, such as plans for running stagnation and planning special orders.
- Tasks of preparing plans and reports such as:
- Order Status Report
- Weekly Production / Demand Plan
- Client Orders Shortages Report
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Commerce .
- Experience in Paints production is prefer
- Excellent Excel & ERP System
- Self -Motivated and goal-oriented
- Production Shift LeaderConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo20 days ago
- QC Section HeadConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza12 days ago
- Laboratory Specialist/Technici...Global Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, Cairo6 days ago
- Desalination Design EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago