Skills And Tools:
- Implementation of the daily work plan and operational instructions set by the consultants
- Managing the day to day activities of the farm labor in accordance with pre-set activities checklist.
- Consistent Follow up on the implementation of the work procedures and activities of the farm workers.
- Responsible for the training of the farm workers and improving their performance
- Responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of farm machinery and tools to achieve best performance.
- Good delegation of work activities to assistants and making the best use of the resources available to him
- Preparing daily and periodical reports on the condition and performance of the farm; in terms of growth and maintenance of a healthy crop.
- A graduate with a relevant agricultural degree
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a relevant farm supervisory role , IN AN OLIVE FARM
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good people management skills
- Ability to perform well and achieve under pressure
- Ambitious with a drive to achieve continuous improvement
- Agricultural Small Enterprises...The Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise Development Agency - Dokki, Giza10 days ago
- Irrigation Network EngineerConfidential Company - Darrasa, Cairo10 days ago