Skills And Tools:
- Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Support of business applications in alignment with overall company goals and objectives.
- Development experience utilizing best practice techniques as well as providing solutions to complex development tasks.
- Write asynchronous Java code for different applications/lambdas.
- Uses a TDD approach when writing software.
- Takes initiative; stays focused; always accountable.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to focus on achieving the target while minding longer-term goals along the way.
- At least 3 years of experience with Core Java / J2EE
- Experience with Application Servers [Wildfly, Tomcat]
- Professional Experience Building Enterprise-Class Distributed Java Services with Multithreading.
- Strong understanding of Data Structures & Algorithms.
- At least 3 years of experience in Java, Spring, Hibernate, Microservices.
- At least 3 years of experience in Spring-related technologies such as Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, and Spring Integration.
- At least 3 years of experience in application support, maintenance, and analysis.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development life cycle & should have the ability to read & understand application logs.
- At least 3 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
- Traditional databases like SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, etc. and/or data stores such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle DB, etc
- Knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines built with GitHub, Maven, and Jenkins, etc.
- Good exposure to Unix & Shell scripting.
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT.