Skills And Tools:
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practices.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Degree in Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential).
- From 5:8 years of work experience in an internal audit environment.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- SAP user is preferred.
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Internal Auditor - Constructio...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Financial AuditorConfidential Company - Abou Hammad, Sharqia2 days ago
- Senior Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo21 hours ago