Skills And Tools:
- Creating, managing, maintaining & enhancing SEM campaigns
- Optimizing campaigns performance
- Optimizing targeted keywords lists & ads
- Enhancing CTR & conversion rate
- Enhancing budgeting and bidding strategies
- Enhancing targeting strategies
- Researching keywords for new markets
- Continuously researching audience persona to enhance targeting and keywords analysis strategies
- Keeping an eye on competitors’ campaigns to ensure our campaign maintain its ranking Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Manage bids and develop strategies to increase the effectiveness of our paid search campaigns
- Create and optimize landing pages that will convert at high levels
- Create daily reports with full analysis of campaign statuses
- Decrease budget & adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices including local search, review marketing, social media, web content and paid advertising
- Meet target KPI’s, detailed reporting, applying critical thinking and take actionable insight.
- Confidently execute and manage/buy all digital media campaigns across all digital channels and devices (display, social, video, native, etc). These include, but are not limited to Google (search, YouTube), Facebook, Instagram,, etc.
- Implement trades in multiple programmatic consoles with a deep understanding of campaign optimization strategy (bid management, tactic, audience analysis, etc.)
- Utilize audience targeting strategies and creative testing frameworks to improve engagement and ROAS
- Act as Programmatic subject matter expert and lead on all training and growth opportunities
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize job related responsibilities in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Pay great attention to detail and focus on quality and results of campaigns (per technique, creative unit, and inventory) for all digital campaigns. Assumes accountability and ownership of campaigns.
- Help identify target audiences and plan effective media campaigns
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
- Monitor costs, efficiency, and return on investment (ROI)
- Developing effective media buying strategies
- Report to top management and build long-term strategies
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space, and airtime
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Team leader
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good time-management skills
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Attention to detail
- Digital Marketing Specialist (...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago