Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for preparing a baseline time schedule for bid. Also identifies the critical activities in the Time Schedule, and identifies the top 20% of BOQ items contributing to the tender price (the 20% of BOQ items that mostly influence the tender price and project price should be identified and kept updated until project closeout).
- Responsible for recovery and crashed schedules to be carried out and submitted Strictly observe schedules
- As the work flows, keep updating the status of time performance of the project, and identify prospect claims and variations.
Responsible for in Producing-
- A detailed schedule of the works
- A plan for Engineering Approvals
- Cash flow.
- Responsible for in preparing more detailed baseline time schedule.
- Time Schedule to reflect legal approvals and permits by the Client, mobilization, engineering approvals, procurement activities, construction, and closeout/handover activities (Snagging, de-snagging, commissioning, de-commissioning, etc...).
- Responsible for updating the status of cost and time performance of the project, notifying the TO /OP of any prospect issues to be raised with the Client or subcontractors regarding claims and variations in cost, design, specifications, scope of works, time schedule, to relevant disciplines.
- Responsible for weekly schedule updates and 2-week look-ahead schedules (or as may be otherwise dictated by the Contract) based upon the relation between the actual work progress reflected and the required targets to be achieved for the forthcoming period, to be attached to the weekly report.
- Support in identifying the root causes behind delays and cost overruns, and to accordingly formulate recovery schedules to control the delay.
- Reviewing all required information regarding the project, and communicating it to the Project
Team through DC. Essential documents include:
- Time schedule.
- Execution methodology.
- Proposed organizational chart with regards to the Technical Office.
- General and particular conditions of the Contract.
- BOQ’s and total cost of the project.
- Proposed cash flow.
- Design drawings and specifications.
- Answers to tender queries.
- 7-10 Years of Experience in Planning Field
- BSc Degree in Civil Engineering
- PMP Certificate is a must
- Good English command
- Outstanding skills
- Planning & Cost Control Engine...Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Project Manager - Gener...Confidential Company - Madinaty, Cairo3 days ago
- Architecture Quality Control M...Bic for Contracting & Construction - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- Projects Sales EngineerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo8 days ago