Skills And Tools:
- Conducting the full audit cycle, including risk management, and managing control over the effectiveness of processes and procedures, and adherence to all applicable directives and regulations.
- Ensuring complete separation between client accounts and company accounts, and verifying that the company deals with the client personally or his legal agent upon exchange and deposit.
- Evaluate the extent of the company's compliance with the provisions of laws and regulatory rules, as well as the extent of compliance with the rules of governance, verify the documentary cycle and review all procedures.
- Determining the scope of the internal audit and developing annual plans.
- Obtaining accounting documents, reports and operational data, analyzing and evaluating them.
- Evaluating the extent of the commitment of all departments of the company to carry out their work according to work procedures and established policies, with no conflict with the competencies of other concerned departments.
- Follow up on the correction of the observations received in the internal and external audit reports, as well as the reports received from any other party.
- Preparing and submitting reports that reflect the results of the audit and documentation processes.
- Identify violations and recommend measures to avoid risk and save costs.
- Maintain open communication with management and the audit committee.
- Preparing and submitting a periodic report to each of the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee on the results of the audit work.
- Evaluating the efficiency of the procedures and policies put in place and their suitability with business and market developments.
- 3-5 years of experience in the same position is a prerequisite.
- Demonstrated practical experience as an internal or a senior auditor.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software, and databases.
- The ability to process large amounts of data and compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of audit standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Great attention to detail, excellent analytical skills, and sound independent judgment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia6 days ago