Skills And Tools:
- Ability to communicate and discuss ideal cloud infrastructure with clients for any given project.
- Maintain and improve existing client deployments.
- Integrate client resources to our products, when needed.
- Assist our product team with designing efficient, secure and highly resilient cloud infrastructure.
- Support development team with monitoring, alerting and troubleshooting tools.
- Always look for opportunities to automate common tasks and streamline our CI/CD process.
- Communicate and coordinate to effectively resolve day-to-day issues and relay updates.
- BS/BA, MS or PhD in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Experience using Kubernetes.
- Experience using Docker (Containerization).
- Experience using a scripting language (Python for example).
- Experience building cloud-based production infrastructure (AWS or GCP or Azure).
- Experience with Load Balancing, Network Monitoring / Troubleshooting tools.
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals (IP, TCP, UDP, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of Security concepts (Network Security, application security, security protocols, cryptography…).
- Strong understanding of how the Linux operating system works.
- Understand the complete software development life cycle from design, build, test, and deployment.
- Experience in using Git
- Experience in Machine Learning is a plus
- Experience in Python / Django is a plus