Skills And Tools:
Products Development Manager is asked with overseeing the innovation and improvement of the business’s product as well as the day-to-day product activities in such a way that ensures that the product is constantly growing to suit the consumers’ needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the products throughout the Products Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing business requirements, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products including all documentations & presentations.
- Ensures that necessary steps are being taken to make any modifications that are being made in the products to meet the business requirements.
- Stakeholder engagement. Act as the interface to the product team for engaging stakeholders on inbound product requirements.
- Lead a product management team in which you motivate and achieve steady improvements in your area.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams and challenge the team on delivery speed and quality of the work.
- Solving technical challenges knows to what level they need to take their understanding and can communicate to a level appropriate to the audience.
- Responsible for spearheading investigation and analyses on the product and the product market.
- Proposing new product propositions and enhancements.
- Ensuring an ambitious yet achievable roadmap of all products, to support the delivery of the business objectives.
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers, and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results.
- Identify, create, and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies.
- Responsible for delivering high quality BRDs, SRS related to the product that reflect business requirements with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Responsible for SIT, UAT, production environment and ensure that the business requirement are met.
- Being a source of product management knowledge and expertise
- Act as a leader within the company
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience, preferably in fintech and tech startups.
- At least 5 years of leadership experience.
- Great people skills paired with a high level of assertiveness
- Experience defining APIs, documentation, and building UX prototypes.
- Experience working within an agile delivery methodology.
- You are a leader and an entrepreneur that people willingly follow
- Sound knowledge and understanding of business and technology