Skills And Tools:
We’re looking for a highly-skilled Junior Software Automation Test Engineer who design and write programs that run automatic tests on new or existing software – an essential part of the software development cycle.
- Meeting with Development Managers to discuss software specifications and controls.
- Using the software as intended to analyze its functional properties.
- Designing manual and automated test procedures to evaluate each software product.
- Building, coding, and implementing software evaluation test programs.
- Running test programs to ensure that testing protocols evaluate the software correctly.
- Tweaking the software testing systems for maximum performance.
- Finalizing and documenting testing procedures.
- Completing final tests and creating test reports.
- Presenting test reports to management and suggesting software fixes.
- Executing test scripts and reviewing results.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Execute test cases and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle.
- Strong understanding of test automation phases and approaches
- Experience working with automation of APIs, mobile, and web
- Designing, prioritizing and developing test automation scripts, suites
- Proficiency in programming languages such as c#
- Experienced with more than one of any test automation tools & frameworks i.e.: Selenium Web-Driver, Cypress, Appium, Espresso, Apache JMeter, Rest-Assured
- Extensive experience in REST-API, and microservices testing
- Able to read and modify test script and code refactoring
- Familiar to work with one or more design patterns
- Have good problem-solving skills