Skills And Tools:
- Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion
- Supervises day-to-day operations in sites and daily progress reports pertaining to current status to ensure quality standards are met
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverable and estimate costs
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Mentoring Material delivery at the site on time and according to the technical specs.
- Follow up the progress for each item received at the site and making quantity survey for it.
- Follow up about the needed Material from contractors.
- Coordinate with the consultant about the Shop Drawing needed from the contractors.
- Experience: from 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Experience in real estate investment is must.
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals, etc.
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Civil EngineerConfidential Company - Beni Suef, Beni Suef10 days ago
- Technical Office ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Construction ManagerConfidential Company - Farafra, New Valley5 days ago