Skills And Tools:
Manufacturing Specialist - Production Supervisor
Do you love being part of a successful manufacturing team?
Do you love leading and motivating others to deliver successful projects?
Be part of a successful team
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and surface-pressure capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative.
Partner with the best
You will be responsible for performing the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. That includes developing an operational year plan for own manufacturing activities of the team and suggesting improvements in products, processes and procedures.
As a Manufacturing Specialist - Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting on metrics such as Utilization and Overtime on a weekly basis
- Being the pay admin and providing operational support for hourly staff Time & Attendance system
- Leading the skill level and competency matrix for the plant operators and employee engagement projects.
- Managing the plant consumables to support daily operation and forecasted activities.
- Leading the operation support team, plan the daily activities and shift pattern.
- Supporting the plant operations with regards to all purchase order requests and track consumption.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Degree in Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engineering or equivalent with minimum 5 years of experience in relevant industries.
- Have minimum of 3 years of leadership experience
- Be familiar with managing projects in an environment with complex supply chains.
- Have experience in oilfield equipment and knowledge of API will be distinctly advantageous.
- Have hydraulic system & marine engineering experience.
- Able to work on 3 rotating shifts.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Normal Working Hours, Sunday to Thursday
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits