Skills And Tools:
- Prepare and submit quantity take-offs.
- Prepare and revise BOQs (Arabic / English / CSI / Master Format according to the project requirements).
- Revise BOQs to make sure no item is missing.
- Ensure proper annotation, formatting and documentation of project files.
- Prepare Variation Orders (VOs) as necessary.
- Prepare Specifications sheets.
- Schedule a project time plan (Primavera / MS Project).
- Revise and edit the subcontractors’ contracts.
- Follow-up on the subcontractors’ contracts to ensure adherence to contract duration and specifications.
- Follow-up on the construction project BOQ to ensure all project items are being processed.
- Follow-up on the construction progress to ensure adherence to project time plan and update it as necessary.
- Revise the subcontractors’ invoices.
- Prepare and revise a project invoice.
- Experience in residential and interior design (finishing) projects is preferred.
- Must be aware of the market updates, the available vendors, and materials.
- Architectural or civil engineering background is a must.