Skills And Tools:
- Plan and sell ENLIFE portfolio products along with engagement and penetrating all prospects of designated territory that maximizing the company revenue, achieving the target and ensure territory sales growth rate periodically.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationship.
- Prepare monthly action plan with schedules regarding specific objectives.
- Provide a sales call plan with emphasize on OTC calling.
- Identifies sale prospects by updating and reviewing territory customer records to increase territory potentially and provide sale growth.
- Organize and update territory records periodically that include customer List, Black List, and OTC list.
- Ensure excellent customer service by supervise and co-ordinate orders delivery schedule and closing dates.
- Participate in Health Days and Point of Sales Activities and events as agreed with the sales and marketing Management.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule sales effort.
- Handle market complaints and requests on urgent and proper formal manner to reduce territory stocks, orders return, expiry dates and customer over dues.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Provide territory feedback in a proper formal manner regarding company products, competitor activity and special offers.
- Complete work reports with accuracy and clarity in timely manner.
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- 0-2 years of experience
- Age not exceed 28 years
- Passion for success
- High ability to learn
- Analytical, organized and task oriented
- Ambitious and able to work independently and through team
- Prefer to own a Car
- Sales Representative - (Cairo)Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago