Skills And Tools:
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Assist with the preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Review general ledger accounts and prepare and adjust journal entries.
- Assist with forecasting project-related spend and monitoring of expenditure against the approved budgets.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly balance sheet, P&L and cash flow statements.
- Provide needed support to the Accounting Manager with year-end annual audits and tax compliance.
- Maintain day-to-day control of all accounting systems to ensure the complete and accurate processing of financial data in accordance with internal procedures.
- Handle ad-hoc requests on a timely manner.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a similar role is a must;
- Real estate experience and property accounting experience preferred;
- Sound fundamental accounting skills required for account reconciliations and journal entry preparation; financial reporting, general ledger, financial reporting.
- Ability to establish high level of credibility, managing and fostering strong working relationships with colleagues and other involved parties;
- Eager to learn and take on new responsibilities;
- Advanced PC skills, including use of advanced Excel is a must;
- General Accountant - GLConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior General AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior General Accountant - (M...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- General AccountantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago