Skills And Tools:
The Business Analyst is responsible for gathering, documenting, baseline, and configuring requirements
- Liaison between project management teams and development analyzing requests and requirements submitted for development.
- Track, compile, and report on key indicators for any requests submitted after the development release deadline.
- Participate in charters enhancing documentation processes to increase consistency and decrease rework and defects.
- Organize and facilitate gathering sessions of business requirements via in-person and web conferencing
- Document requirements for assessment administration user interface, assessment scoring, scanning, and data file layouts.
- Provide input of technical processes during implementation of new technical tools.
- Act as a lead member of any requirement change and process enhancements.
- Configure core and custom requirements within the test administration interface.
- Balance workload of assigned Jira epics to meet due dates.
- Selects testing methods to evaluate the success of both software upgrades and modifications.
- Plans and manages projects and/or programs. Writes (or discusses) project/program plan(s), recommendation(s) and/or finding(s).
Requirements and Qualifications
- Coordinate computer systems and application design.
- Principles, theories, and practices of computer science.
- Communicate information and ideas clearly, and concisely, in writing; read and understand information presented in writing.
- Speak clearly, concisely, and effectively; listen to, and understand, information and ideas as presented verbally.
- Make a decision or solve a problem by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions.
- Computer hardware and system development.
- Use logic to analyze or identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts associated with information or data to draw conclusions.
- Evaluate information against a set of standards.
- Modify and upgrade computer hardware and/or software.
- Principles, theories, and practices of computer data storage, retrieval, and/or restoration.
- Multimedia applications.
- Test software using appropriate methodology and techniques.
- Business AnalystConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago