Skills And Tools:
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party.
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices.
- Create and manage both digital and hard copy filing systems for all partners.
- Make travel arrangements and schedule meetings based on all partners’ itineraries.
- Deal with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face.
- Complete procedures when Guests arrive and leave.
- Prepare bills and take payments.
- Take and pass on messages to Guests.
- Deal with special requests from Guests.
- Answer questions about what the hotel offers and the surrounding area.
- Deal with complaints or problems.
- Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain event calendars.
- Check visitors in and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Inform other employees of visitors’ arrivals or cancellations.
- Enter customer data and send correspondence.
- Copy, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
- Computer knowledge and appropriate software proficiency, good typing ability.
- Must possess multi-task handling ability, and knowledge of administrative procedures and clerical actions.
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Customer Focus
- Handle Pressure
- Secretary/ReceptionistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago