Skills And Tools:
- Translates the project concept into an analyzable system.
- Analyzes engineering proposals, and related technical data pertaining to mechanical works.
Co-ordinates with clients/consultants, reviews requirements and comments on engineering issues, and recommends solutions.
- Develops designs, and details considering costs, material availability, time limitations, company planning, and other economic factors.
- Prepares or directs preparation of design and detailing, drawings and MTOs.
- Analyses the design and reports to determine if the design meets functional and performance specifications.
- Carries out ‘optimization’ review of design, and details on materials, fabrication time, constructability, and electability.
- Supervises and coordinates engineers’ activities; schedules and estimates task-time requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Interprets project scope of work, design details, project specifications, and job requirements to Design engineers, Drafting sections, Estimators, and Quantity Surveyors.
- Recommends solutions for the workshop.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists design engineers, drafting sections, estimators, and quantity surveyors.
- Recommends measures to improve efficiency, quality of engineering, and design or Personnel.
- Imparts training to new engineers.
- Bachelor/ master’s degree in civil or Structural Engineering.
- Thorough knowledge of design, detailing of Steel structural design, detailing, codes & standards, references, and good practice of application engineering (Advanced)
- Knowledge of design calculation and drawing process, checking process, correcting process, and revising process in steel structural design, and drafting (Advanced).
- Fully conversant with computer software and equipment applicable for structural analysis and design (Advanced)
- Fully conversant with STAAD / RAM Connection / Sap 2000 / TEKLA Structure software.
- Awareness of quality assurance and control (QA & QC), health, safety & environment requirements in design and construction.
- Technology awareness
- Professional passion and drive
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer focus.
- Effective communication and computer proficiency.
- Technical abilities & Familiarity with reading plans and drawings.
- Excellent time management.
- Using presenting data analysis software such (As power BI) is a plus.
- Technical Office Engineer (Bid... - 6th of October, Giza19 days ago
- Graphic Design Instructor - Giza, Egypt14 days ago
- UI/UX Designer - Mohandessin, Giza21 days ago
- User Experience Designer - Nasr City, Cairo22 days ago
- Senior Electrical Tendering & ... - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- MEP Engineer - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Mechanical Design Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Electrical Design Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior HVAC Design Engineer - Giza, Egypt1 month ago
- DIP SupervisorConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago