Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a capable system engineer, who enjoys IT work and eager to possess both deep and wide expertise in networking, system, and their virtualization technologies.
- Deploy Windows/Linux operating systems to either hardware or virtual servers.
- Identify and define system security requirements.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices, such as firewall, IPS, vulnerability scanners, Cisco Email/Web Security.
- Design and transform existing network and system to use virtualization technologies.
- Provide Windows Desktop application deployment solutions and support.
- Develop technical documents required for both presales activities and for delivery activities as well.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least, 0-2 years of proven working experience in building and interacting with networking and various systems.
- Good understanding of networking concepts including TCP/IP, Subnetting, Routing, DHCP, and DNS.
- Hands-on knowledge about network and system virtualization technologies.
- Experience with network technologies and with the system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Familiarity with web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service-Oriented Architectures) and network/web related protocols.
- any Cisco, VMware, ITIL or any career certification is preferable.
- Linux skills are preferable.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to articulate the TSP Value Proposition clearly and effectively.