- Experience Needed:
2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
Operations coordinator deals with all internal operations, his responsibilities include coordination and ensuring that tasks are completed on time and within scope. Set deadlines and responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of operations. Preparing strategic reports for senior management.
A high level of creativity and performance is expected. It is usually accountable to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Coordinating the company's administrative meetings.
- Create presentations, documents, files, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time by following up and coordinating with all departments to track down the pending and late tasks.
- Maintain tracking of tasks, operations performance, and progress, using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Achievement analysis for short and long term goals.
- Create and submit operational reports.
- The Operations Coordinator assists the operations manager, chief executive officer (CEO), or chief operations officer (COO). They may also aid other executive managers.
- Perform other related duties.
2 to 5 years
About this Company
Dafater is a comprehensive managed service that boasts a suite of advanced features and functions to help grow the business across all fronts.
See all Careers and Jobs at BusinessClouds
دفاتر هي خدمة توفر مجموعة نظم وبرامج مالية وإدارية سهلة وآمنة على الانترنت، وهي مشغلة ومدارة بالكامل باستخدام تقنيات...