Skills And Tools:
- Manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures and that proper approval is obtained.
- Prepare and enter invoices to the system for payment which includes purchase orders/receivers matching.
- Ensure timely payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances.
- Prepare certain financial reporting under the reports as per department’s requirements.
- Coordinate with business teams, (purchasing, accounts payable etc.) to ensure smooth execution of the group requirements.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger to ensure all entries are accurate and that transactions are reported in accordance with accounting standards.
- Investigate financial errors and rectify as necessary.
- Exercise integrity and confidentiality in financial reporting.
- Perform accounting reports and analysis to support decision-making purposes.
- Enter monthly financial data such as accruals, deferrals into the ledger and prepare associated reports.
- Generate and distribute account management reports on monthly basis.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or relevant subject
- 3-5 Experience in General Ledger
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
- SAP User is A MUST
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Lives Near 10th Of Ramadan city
- General Ledger AccountantConfidential Company - Shubra Alkhaymah, Qalubia12 days ago
- General AccountantConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo18 days ago