Skills And Tools:
The Call Center Representative is responsible for the communications between the current and potential customers of the corporate clients and the service providers, Therefore; he must be able to deal with customers’ problems, complaints and inquiries; and the job needs to be quick in dealing with computer programs to move between the different services provided by the company, and he also identifies the needs of the customers and clarify information that helps maintaining customers’ satisfaction.
- Manage incoming and outgoing calls in a timely manner.
- Gather customers’ information.
- Interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries and concerns regarding service requests.
- Determining customer needs, clarifying information and providing available / alternatives solutions.
- Coordination with service providers to implement the call center requests.
- Coordination with affiliated service centers to implement customer requests.
- Follow-up and make scheduled calls to the customers when necessary.
- Follow-up customers until assistance are performed properly.
- Follow the scripts, instructions and quality procedures within the calls.
- Keep records of all phone calls in to the database.
- Attending educational exercises continuously to improve the level of service and performance.
- Stay informed of services, changes and updates.
- Focus on customers and the ability to deal with different personalities.
- Telephone communication, verbal communication and mastery of listening skills effectively proficiency.
- The ability to carry out multiple tasks and the ability to set priorities and manage time.
- Proficiency in the process of providing solutions appropriately to gain customer satisfaction.
- Being familiar with the country and the governorates' map and regions is preferred.
- Having the basics cars’ technical background is preferred.
- The ability to interact and communicate in English is preferred.
- Customer Service Team LeaderConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza2 days ago