Skills And Tools:
- Maintains the organization’s financial records and transactions.
- Complete assigned daily ledger entries and other financial restrictions transactions.
- Collects and compiles simple financial information and assists senior accountants to prepare accurate and timely financial reports and accounting statements.
- Responsible for payments and transfers for the suppliers.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Daily General Ledger data entries.
- Month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing.
- Monthly / Quarterly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis and reconciliation
- Monthly expense variance analysis.
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Financial Manager/Paints (10th...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia7 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza8 days ago
- Financial Manager-ConstructionConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago
- Accounting and tax managerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo30 minutes ago