Purchasing Specialist - Manufacturing (Food & Beverage)
-New Cairo, CairoPosted 2 months ago
119Applicants for1 open position
- 2In Consideration
- 45Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Ensuring the quality, prices and timing of the supply.
- Make the purchase and submit a detailed report on the purchases to the Purchasing Manager
- Follow up with finance to make sure that the check is delivered on time.
- Follow-up inventory balances for operational items and raw materials.
- Create a list of suppliers and update them in an ongoing manner.
- Work to improve purchasing systems and processes.
- Maintain the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Keep invoices for purchasing goods, products and services and write them down.
- Handle the day-to-day activities of the purchasing department.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
- Review quality of purchased products
- Carry out the necessary procedures in the case of defects in purchases.
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
- Search the market before make the purchase of goods.
- Males ONLY
- Minimum 2 years purchasing in the field of Manufacture/food industry is a must.
- Max age 35
- Advanced excel and data analysis skills are a must.
- Negotiation & communication skills.
- Hard Worker
- Procurement EngineerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt20 hours ago
- Procurement SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Purchasing OfficerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago