Skills And Tools:
As a UI/UX designer you’re expected to have outstanding artistic sense to create distinctive user experience through establishing user-friendly, smoothing, functional, and responsive interface as well as owning necessary web technologies.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Design user interface for web and mobile applications.
- Rapid prototyping of design concept and user interface.
- Translate concepts into wire-frames and mock-ups that lead to intuitive and friendly user experiences.
- Identify UI/UX problems and recommend effective solutions.
- Bachelor degree in Applied Arts or Computer Science or related.
- Extensive experience in UI design, ideally for desktop web applications and mobile apps (tablets and phones).
- Excellent experience in Adobe Creative Products preferably Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Dealing with (Balsamiq, axure RP or similar) is a plus.
- Strong UI/UX design skills and understanding.
- Solid understanding of current trends and UI design patterns.
- Hands-on Experience in Responsive Design.
- Basic knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS).