Skills And Tools:
The overall goal of this department is to offer the needed support and services for the students and employees on campus. To receive all first aid and face all emergencies situation, refer cases in needed and get approval from medical insurance companies if needed.
The objective of the Position of Nurse Specialist is to give first aid, basic life support with AED any time when on-site on campus. Assist in managing patient's pain relief and sedation by providing pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions, monitoring patients` responses, and changing care plans accordingly.
- Diagnose acute or chronic conditions that could result in rapid physiological
- Deterioration or life-threatening instability.
- Assist in manage patients` pain relief and sedation by providing pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions, monitoring patients` responses, and
- Changing care plans accordingly.
- Administer intravenous infusions, monitoring patients for adverse reactions.
- Interpret information obtained from electrocardiograms ( EKGs)
- Identify patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patient’s requirements.
- Promoting patients independence by establishing patient care goals, teaching
- Patients, to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills, answering questions.
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and Protocols, medication administration and storage procedures and controlled substance regulations.
- Primary level to deal with insurance plans.
Education & Professional Background:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing Science.
- Recommended for infection control diploma.
- A minimum of 3 years experience at emergencies and ICUs
Required,Knowledge,Skills & Abilities:
- English and Arabic Proficiency.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, with high-level skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with event management
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and deal with adhoc crisis
- Media Medical - Business Devel...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Medical Media - Sales Represen...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago